Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the local leaders in the Software Consulting business. Your experience as a Front End Engineer will be directly helping a major local company achieve and complete their software initiatives. If working in a consultative/agency organization helping to complete projects and creating custom software solutions excites you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Those that tend to do well here
• Work well in team-oriented environments and enjoy collaboration
• Provide technical and cultural “lift” to the team
• Are good at “figuring stuff out” when everything is not well explained or known
• Good with ambiguity
• Understand who to ask and what to ask
• Self starters who take the initiative
• Able to work independently with minimal guidance
• Stable management. Highly mature agile shop.
• Opportunity for long term impact for one of our clients, including fundamental work flow changes.
Responsibilities (or non-Technical Requirements)
• 5+ years experience overall
• Straight shooting, honest, open communication
• MPS to track teams. This team is in promoter range. Clear about the work they’re doing and how to do the work. Supportive of others learning new tech and being proficient. High recognition and value.
• Help with junior developers, able to help grow talent and mentor others.
• 2-3 years React (more experience the better)
• 2+ years Java
• AWS experience would be great
• Dev Ops experience would be great