Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the Electronic Freight Matching Business. Your experience as a Sr Software Engineer will be directly helping goods and products get transported all over the nation and beyond. You would be working with a bunch of very sharp people who are empowered by management. They have a beautiful office specifically designed to be collaboration friendly. If this is the kind of position and company you’d be interested in - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
• 8+ years experience working on a SaaS enterprise software system.
• Must have worked and delivered a SaaS solution in the cloud using some form of messaging pattern (pub/sub, stream-based, etc).
• Must have experience with at least one cloud provider: AWS, GCP, Azure
• Must have applied experience in building micro-service architectures (preferably in the cloud)
• Must have experience with building REST APIs and can apply the difference between academic and practical levels of REST.
• Must have experience with NoSql and Relational databases and have experience with at least one storage service in the cloud. (Mongo, Dynamo, SqlServer, Aurora, MySql, etc)
• Must have applied experience in building messaging architectures and have experience applying one or more messaging patterns (Pub/Sub, Event Source, etc).
• Must have experience working with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GitLab, BitBucket, TeamCity, etc)
• Must have experience using Git source branching strategies and source management tools (BitBucket, GitLab, Git, etc)
• Must have SOLID experience with OOP and have applied concepts like inversion of control, dependency injection, and clean code techniques.
• Must have applied experience with unit testing, BDD and TDD.
• Must have experience working with an Agile team using some form of issue tracking (Jira, Rally, Trello, Bitbucket, etc)