Location: Portland, OR
If you’re a Business Systems Analyst with proficiency in gathering requirements, turning them into user stories, and know something about Agile/Scrum, we’d love to speak with you. As you could expect, this role also includes a fair amount of collaboration with business users, so your soft skills are absolutely crucial. If you want to work for a company that truly makes a difference in the world, then please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
• Analyzes and documents how systems are designed and how they currently function against business requirements.
• Works proactively with the users and IT staff to identify business requirements, to document acceptance criteria, and to create and implement solutions.
• Coordinates the activities of software developers\
• Creates and maintains accurate documentation on business requirements, technical requirements, applications and data structures.
• Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a business systems analyst or similar role.
• 5 years of IT experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the information technology field.
• Experience as a business systems analyst responsible for developing business requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders, and writing up user stories for an Agile development team
• Testing experience, such as helping with software testing and shepherding UAT.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated ability to verbally, and in writing, communicate in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Experience managing small to medium size projects.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.