We are looking for someone with around 2-3 years of NetSuite experience. We’re a fun-loving group that likes to laugh and joke around and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our VP of Technology has been with the company for more than 10 years and so our technology department is really stable. Further, this would be a fully remote role even after the pandemic. So if this piques your interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thanks very much.
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are:
The industry’s leading distributor in the promotional space for over 20 years having pioneered many of the e-commerce practices which are commonplace today. Our award-winning website combined with our sales strategy, service capabilities and enterprise-level solutions set us apart and form the special sauce that is us. We have a unique culture—one that consists of a flexible and collaborative workforce spread across the country. Our values are strong with a deep-rooted emphasis on giving back as part of our company mission. Together, we have worked year-after-year to continuously raise our standards and strive for growth—each year learning and adapting to what’s ahead.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an excellent and experienced NetSuite Product Owner. You enjoy solving problems in NetSuite; you are able to take in ideas and turn them into a finished product the end-users want to use. You will maintain the product roadmap and backlog. Work with a team from other departments around the company to complete tasks and keep stakeholders and management up to date.
Mission of this role:
The product owner will oversee all aspects of the NetSuite ERP and work with all departments in the company to make sure strategic goals are met through the use of the software.
• Be the champion for NetSuite
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
• Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
Who You Are:
• 2+ years working with NetSuite
• Good technical knowledge with business acumen
• Very organized and self-motivated
• BS/BA degree is a nice-to-have