We are looking for an excellent and experienced Data Analyst to work with our client who has been the industry’s leading distributor in the promotional space for over 20 years having pioneered many of the e-commerce practices which are commonplace today. Their award-winning website combined with our sales strategy, service capabilities and enterprise-level solutions that sets them apart. They have a unique culture—one that consists of a flexible and collaborative workforce spread across the country and their values are strong with a deep-rooted emphasis on giving back. Please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Full Time
You are a professional who enjoys taking raw data and interpreting it using your analysis skills and tools; you are able to come to meaningful conclusions and develop actionable insights and stories based on the analysis to help us understand our customer and deliver excellent experience to them. Your insights can go on to inform the decisions across the organization. You will help build dashboards and reports, provide ad-hoc analyses, and analyze experiments aimed at improving the customer experience and conversion.
The Analyst will work closely with the marketing, merchandising and sales teams to identify trends and will use data to forecast strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business concerns and goals
• Analyze in house marketing, product pricing and sales metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability
• Uses various software applications, spreadsheets and databases, to assemble, manipulate and format data and/or reports
• Works on requirements development process and document business specification for multiple use cases
• Gather, translate, and document stakeholder requirements
• Develop and, where appropriate, execute workable solutions
• Creation of data mapping
• Support activities and resources for relevant workstream
• Write reports based on findings
• Communicate findings to other managers as directed
• Other special reporting projects as assigned
Who You Are:
• Great soft skills and desire to work with multiple stakeholders
• 2-3 years of experience as an Analyst
• Proficient with SQL and the ability to transform data
• Strong analytical skills and passion for data
• Proven ability with curating data to help stakeholders make critical decisions and recommendations
• Prior experience working with Salesforce is helpful