Location: Beaverton OR
Our client, a software consulting and engineering firm in Beaverton, OR, is seeking a Data Engineering Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for development and implementation of BI, Analytics, & Big Data solutions providing high-value, timely analytics and data solutions to customers. If working in a consultative/agency organization helping to complete projects and creating custom software solutions excites you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
You will be responsible for developing all data solutions as designed by the Data Engineering Tech Lead.
A successful candidate will have 4-6 years of experience with a combination of Cloud & On-Premise Data Solutions with a variety of database & ETL tools and platforms. A successful candidate will have very strong SQL & Python technical abilities to provide clients with custom solutions as needed.
• 5+ years DW/Data Lake Development
• 3+ years experience with both SQL & NoSQL database platforms
• AI/ML Exposure and/or Interest
• Experience on AWS and/or Azure
• Hand’s-On experience w/ SQL & Python Essential Competencies
• Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues
• Ability to lead a meeting and present technical information to groups of mixed technical ability
• Experience in a Consulting or Customer-Facing Role preferred