Location: Portland, OR
Our partner is a leader in the Automated Digital Marketing space, building the next generation platform, using the newest technology and practices to build a microservice based enterprise application in a distributed cloud based architecture. Passionate about cutting-edge technology? Enjoy the fast pace of an Agile environment? They’re looking for the best and the brightest to join their team of world class Engineers. Sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
What we seek – what you will get to do:
· Lean and Agile Systems Thinker who can work in a highly collaborative, fast paced, co-located team of teams as they innovate the systems and services of a next generation digital marketing platform for large enterprise clients.
· Works with developers and product management to define and implement enterprise systems that ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
· Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build an enterprise system for a SaaS based enterprise application that is resilient, available, performant, compliant and attractive to clients engaged in the production, tracking and management of creative assets, analytical results, and marketing campaigns.
· Implements integrated software, hardware, hybrid cloud and mobile solutions.
· Demonstrates innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
· Provides support for all system testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing, user acceptance testing, security scanning and penetration testing.
· A minimum of five years of experience with architecting large-scale Java enterprise solutions.
· A minimum of two years of experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
· A minimum of two years of experience in Java/J2EE and/or Node JS for web services.
· A minimum of one years of experience in ETL tools, such as Informatica or hadoop.
· A minimum of one years of experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
· A minimum of one years of experience with PostgreSQL/SQL databases and establishing data warehouses or data integration solutions.