Location: Portland, OR
We are looking for a QA Engineer with strong experience with Automation, specifically UI front-end Automation. Come work for a growing software development company in downtown Portland, and more importantly, work for a QA Manager who is his technical as well, and truly cares about his people. If you’re interested in this role, please do submit your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
· Designing and developing automated tests in a web based environment.
· Executing white and grey box testing.
· Be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels - requirements gathering, test methodology, execution, release, etc.
· Comfortable reaching out across teams as needed for clarification, etc. (will need to represent QA in Agile teams)
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Manage multiple assignments and align them with the business priorities & deadlines.
· 1-6+ years as a QA Engineer with strong automation experience, focusing on the UI.
· Needs to have strong SQL skills and/or data validation
· Hands on experience in designing and implementing an automation framework (keyword driven and hybrid framework).
· Complete understanding of software development life cycle management practices and methodologies, with emphasis on software defect identification.
· Prior experience working with Agile teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Medical Device industry experience is a plus
· Experience working within the FDA Design Control process is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.