Location: Portland/Beaverton, OR
We are a fast-growing company with development centers on both the east and west coasts, providing onshore Agile application solutions nationwide. We are looking for a mid-level Software Engineer on the .NET stack. Our belief in effective Agile through collaboration and data-driven team assembly are at the heart of our promise – better and faster Agile software development services, onshore and on-target. If this sounds like the challenge you seek, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere.
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way.
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Experience developing custom solutions using .NET and C#.
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
- Experience developing web services, utilizing WCF, REST or WebAPI.
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud foundry would be a big plus.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra would be a plus.
- Familiarity with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ or Kafka would be a big plus.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) including experience writing complex SQL.
- Working understanding of UML and Agile Modeling.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience with .NET related technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API, WCF, etc.)
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with CI technologies (Source Control, Build Tools, Continuous Integration Servers, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must.
- BA/BS in Information Systems or equivalent preferred, extensive experience would be considered
- Experience in Mortgage or Financial areas an advantage.