Location: Bend, OR
Our client is a retail service company, with brick and mortar locations, seeking a Project Manager with experience selecting, implementing, or operating credit software solutions for an ERP Program. Their HQ is in Bend, OR, but you would not need to be on site every day but as needed for specific meetings. If you lived close by in the region this could be a fit. This Project is reporting directly into Executive Management and will have the highest visibility. If this sounds like the challenge you seek please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract
The term "credit" is broad and means different things to different people, but here is a summary of what we mean by "credit" in terms of the major processes that would need to be supported through implementation of new software:
· Customer credit application
· Determination or extension of credit line to customers depending on their income, credit score, etc.
· Ongoing servicing and payment processing for accounts (interest charged, late fees, new charges, payments on account, etc.)
· Collection calls and servicing
· Providing customer account statements
· Coordination of account write-offs, turnover to collection agencies, bankruptcy processing, etc.
We are ideally looking for a PM/BA that has experience with these processes and/or software. Ideally, the candidate would have knowledge of the software servicing these processes within the marketplace and be able to help our team lead a selection process for software to support our in house Credit Program.
Historically, we offer credit to our customers through an in house process completely managed by us – the whole life cycle. So this includes the application, the selection, issuing, payments, collections, etc. We want to maintain this process in house and not outsource it, if possible. So the 3rdparty software we select needs to support that strategy. We need a Project Manager to help us:
· Research the vendors and their products
· Makes recommendations
· Assist the management team in the selection process
· Help create the strategy for implementation