Location: Software Engineer
Our client is a Data Science company focused on building people data. By facilitating their data co-op, they gain access to a massive amount of people data, which they continuously build into their production dataset. They are founded on an engineering culture, and it is who they are. Not a place for normal people to work, but a proper fit for the smartest, most unique, most quirky, most relentless people to call home. We'd love to talk to you if you fit this bill, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
Our clients are engineers who leverage our APIs and data licenses to build analytics, insights, products, fight fraud, and many other use cases. We are venture backed, including a $7 million raise in October 2018 and we are also a near-profitable company.
Our engineering team is in the Pearl district, with sales in San Francisco. We are hiring for the following engineering roles:
Software Engineers(Search, Information Retrieval, Elasticsearch, Lucene, Python)
Infrastructure Engineers(Linux, Juju, Jenkins, Python, AWS, OpenStack, Kubernetes)
Data Engineers(Python, Hadoop, Spark, Data Pipelines)
What we want to see in you
· Deep enthusiasm for technology – you live it and breath it!
· We’re a Linux shop – you have to be passionate about Linux.
· We care about what you know and what drives you and less about what you don’t know.
· Whiteboarding, collaboration, and working together are all central to our DNA and what we’re about and what we do.
· Often, we hire just because a candidate over whelmed us with their passion and deep love for technology.
· We do things rapidly and the pace is fast here!
· This is NOT the place for those that like a normal routine.