Our client is one of the local leaders in the Software Consulting business. Your experience as a Front End Engineer will be directly helping other local companies achieve and complete their software initiatives and furthering deeper relationships with the technical and non-technical leaders at their partners. If working in a consultative/agency organization helping to complete projects and creating custom software solutions excites you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
As a Senior Front End Engineer on our team you will be working on key software products helping to rewrite parts of an eCommerce Application, working on some key check out functions and some back end business logic. Also, you will be providing some important accessibility functions as well. Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility. You will be working on a highly collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity with CSS 3, HTML, Redux
· 3-5 years designing UI’s
· Experience with Accessibility
· Solid foundation in data Structures, algorithms, architectural patterns
· Static Analysis
· API design and development
· Familiarity with RESTful web services
· Deep experience with Node.js
Those that tend to do well here:
· Work well in team-oriented environments and enjoy collaboration
· Are good at “figuring stuff out” when maybe not everything is well explained or known
· Understand who to ask and what to ask
· Self starters who take the initiative