Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the Electronic Freight Matching Business. Your experience as a Software Engineer will be directly helping goods and products get transported all over the nation and beyond. You would be working with a bunch of very sharp people who are empowered by management. They have a beautiful office specifically designed to be collaboration friendly. If this is the kind of position and company you’d be interested in - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract
• Implementing Segment analytics in several Angular.js applications
• Implementing OAuth (AuthN & AuthZ) in several C# applications
Why does this work need done?
• Our Web Apps were created one at a time and over time, but now we want to offer a “Platform Experience” to our end users giving them a secured Single Sign On.
How this will be done:
• You, an existing Technical Lead, and a peer Contractor will work on a “Tiger Team” not specifically assigned to any Product Team. This Tiger Team will ride in and work with each Product Team to help create these new capabilities for the Apps that need it. Once done, you move to the next Product Team that needs this.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 3 or more years experience with implementing SSO (SAML, OAuth) in web applications
• 3-5 or more years of ASP.Net experience – ideally if you have migrated a Win Forms App to ASP.NET Razor
• 3-5 years of C# experience would be helpful
• 3-5 or more years working in a fast-paced Scrum environment
• Motivated, self-directed
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Experience with Segment or other front-end analytics is preferred (https://segment.com/)