Location: Portland, OR
This opportunity is with an organization that operates Care Centers for Children plus offers other Children focused educational programs and curriculum. Your experience as an Automation Engineer will help to shape the operational processes that will enable them to deliver new and targeted software products, and help fulfill their mission, to create the best experience in early childhood education. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract
Key responsibilities include:
· Scripting automated solutions from test plans and test scenarios.
· Implement and develop automated test practices for web based applications.
· Design, engineer, maintain and improve automated testing framework using automation tools, to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
· Works with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
· PowerShell – or other scripting tools
· Source control with Visual Studio Team Services, SVN, and Bitbucket/Git
· Active Directory
· IISwith JIRA, and Confluence
· Zephyr for JIRA
· Microsoft .Net, C# and Java Development
· MS SQL, T-SQL
· If you’re a coder and want do Software Development/Engineering – all the better.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or at least 3-4 years of direct automation testing experience.