Location: Beaverton, OR
This client is one of the Industry leaders in the Electronic Freight Posting business. Your efforts as a Salesforce Lead will be directly helping goods and products get transported all over the nation and beyond. This company truly values its employees and believes in a work-life balance. Further, you would be working with a small team with a bunch of very sharp people who are empowered by management. Also, they have a beautiful new office specifically designed to be Agile/Scrum and collaboration friendly. If this is the kind of position and company you’d be interested in - please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Are you an experienced Salesforce Developer who is looking for a new challenge? Bring your technology passion to our team and contribute your expertise to design and build a world-class Salesforce platform to meet the evolving requirements of our business and our customers. You will get to work with a supportive and fast-paced team building the latest Salesforce technologies with opportunities to continue to develop your knowledge and skills.
We’re looking for someone to provide expertise across the Salesforce spectrum, such as architecture, development & configuration. This hands-on leader will report to the Director of Technology Operations and be directly responsible for ongoing oversight of all activities related to our Salesforce implementation. We’re currently migrating from Siebel CRM to Salesforce, and the team lead will also be a key contributor to that project.
They will be responsible for collaborating with product delivery teams to plan the appropriate design and deployment of integrated solutions. They coordinate development tasks with project managers to provide resources analyses and timelines. Other duties include managing workload across the team, adhering to company policies and leading the assessment of new technologies.
● Lead teams of 3-5+ technical resources, including assignment of work, mentoring and coaching.
Provides support to team members in solving problems, analyzing designs, and performing peer
● Works with team members to lead development of specifications and technical designs for
complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code
● Designs code and unit tests to ensure code coverage across solutions
● Champions standards, SOX, and best practices
● Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools
● Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with
each Salesforce Release
● Provide 24x7 technical on-call support (2nd level) for Salesforce engineering team. With
minimal supervision, capable of taking an ambiguous, complex problem, finding a concrete
solution, and providing follow through to resolve the problem
● Present technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
● Participates in hiring new team members
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum of 5 years work experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or
● Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts
● Experience with the Salesforce platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service
Cloud, Marketing Cloud
● Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce
and Lightning Components/Framework
● Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on the Salesforce platform
using Apex programming
● 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Declarative Development
● 3+ years programming Visualforce, APEX API, SOQL
● Experience with enterprise integration tools and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
● Understanding of Databases and SQL
● Experience with REST APIs
● Salesforce Developer I Certification
● Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database
concepts (including SOQL)
● Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the
REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data Loader
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
● Salesforce Developer II Certification
● Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum.
● Experience in developing and consuming web services.
● Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Experience