Location: Portland, OR
We are launching a new initiative to help decentralize the web and the services people rely on daily, providing our clients with essentially a plug and play device to give them control and privacy with their own data. To that end, we are looking for a Cloud Architect to join us in a true greenfield opportunity. We have ideas, we have funding, and we have a start. We want someone to challenge our concepts and improve them, and we want someone to help make sure the team is going in the right direction now and in the future. If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
What this might look like…
· Small fast-paced team developing web and mobile applications.
· Having fun building new concepts from scratch as a startup.
· Already funded, so we have competitive salaries and benefits.
· Most, if not all, of our work will be open source.
· Preference towards having team co-located.
· Portland, OR based (so beer on tap).
· A backend developer with 10+ years of experience.
· 5+ years of experience with the Cloud.
· Able to conceive of architectures for Cloud solutions.
· Able to develop those solutions.
· Desire to use the latest and greatest languages and services.
· Wisdom to know when those aren’t appropriate.
· Can communicate well with others.
· Can lead others.
· Someone that is self-driven.
· Languages: Go, Python, or similar
· Tools: Nginx, HAproxy, git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes