Location: Portland, OR
We are hiring for an SDET with good Python development experience, working for a diabetes software company. So the work you do will help saves lives! If you’re interested in working with latest in tools and technologies, along with working for a great Manager, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
More about this Role
The Team Lead on this project has created the automation framework, and he needs help with building out of features of this framework. There are 3 other SDETs who currently are working on extending this framework, and this framework is for their Big Data ecosystem.
Requirements and Duties
- 2-3+ years of hands on experience with Python programming (we use version 3.4) either as a Software Developer or an SDET
- Any Big Data or data warehousing experience is ideal but not required
- Be able to take the current test automation framework and extend it
- A background in open source technologies (no Windows) as we’re all Linux
- Great team player and collaborator