Location: Portland, OR
Our partner is a leader in the Automated Digital Marketing space, building the next generation platform, using the newest technology and practices to build a microservice based enterprise application in a distributed cloud based architecture. Passionate about cutting-edge technology? Enjoy the fast pace of an Agile environment? They’re looking for the best and the brightest to join their team of world class Engineers. Sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
What we seek – what you will get to do:
- Lean and Agile Systems Thinker who can work in and lead a highly collaborative, fast paced, co-located team of teams as they innovate the architecture and services of a next generation digital marketing platform for large enterprise clients.
- Works with developers, product management, sales and marketing, and executive stakeholders to define, build consensus around, and implement enterprise system and application architecture to ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
- Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build an enterprise system architecture for a SaaS based enterprise application that is resilient, available, performant, compliant and attractive to clients engaged in the production, tracking and management of creative assets, analytical results, and marketing campaigns.
- Develops and implements plans for evolving and migrating architectures.
- Develops technical reference models to include current, relevant hardware, software and compliance standards.
- Implements integrated software, hardware, hybrid cloud and mobile solutions.
- Provides direction and supervision to the DevOps team members in implementing coding strategies, system development processes, architectural planning, system integration testing and implementation.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of system architecture, provides innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
- Provides direction and support for all system testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing, user acceptance testing, security scanning and penetration testing.
- A minimum of ten years of experience with architecting large-scale Java enterprise solutions.
- A minimum of four years of experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
- A minimum of four years of experience in Java/J2EE and/or Node JS for web services.
- A minimum of four years of experience in ETL tools, such as Informatica or hadoop.
- A minimum of three years of experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- A minimum of two years of experience with PostgreSQL/SQL databases and establishing data warehouses or data integration solutions.