Location: Salem, OR
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer (Azure) to join their team. They’re a small private company and one of the leaders in the food labeling industry. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of Azure cloud environments, Windows server administration, and related technologies. You will be working extensively with some great developers. Often people stay here a long time because of the family atmosphere and open management style. If this is the challenge you seek please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: FTE
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Work closely with development and support teams to perform design, implementation, and remedy on infrastructure and security projects.
· Manage Azure infrastructure (IAAS) and security (Security Center)
· Manage continuous integration, deployment and build scripting.
· Manage automation by scripting repetitive tasks
· Take responsibility of transition from IAAS to PAAS
· Manage internal office infrastructure
· BS degree in field directly related to Information Technology
· 2-5 years of relevant technical experience in system administration and cloud technologies
· Experience with Microsoft Azure Administration
· Experience with server and desktop virtualization
· Expert-level knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy creation and management
· Ability to design and document complex workflows
· Experience scripting in Powershell
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, flexibility in concepts and action, able to handle aggressive mission critical deadlines.
· Excellent team player – proven ability to resolve problems professionally and systematically
· Experience with TeamCity and OctoDeploy
· Experience with package management
· Experience with version control
· Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Vagrant
· Relevant certifications in cloud technologies and system administration