Location: Portland, OR
This opportunity is with an organization that operates Care Centers for Children plus offers other Children focused educational programs and curriculum. This is a “greenfield” opportunity in that you will be joining a brand new team helping to shape the operational processes that will enable technology to deliver new and targeted software products. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
Key responsibilities include:
• Implement and develop automated test practices for web based applications.
• Implement and develop performance testing scripts using jMeter
• Design, engineer, maintain and improve automated testing framework using automation tools, to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
• Works with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Key desired skills and experience:
· Must hold Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or at least 4 years of direct automation experience
· Must have 3+ years of experience with automated testing using selenium webdriver coded in java
· Must have 3+ years of experience with performance testing using jMeter
· MS SQL T-sql
· Source control with Visual Studio Team Services, SVN, and Bitbucket/Git
· Active Directory
· IIS with JIRA, and Confluence
· Zephyr for JIRA
· Microsoft .Net C# and JAVA development
Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical team members