Location: Bend, OR
Our client is looking for a Program Manager to help lead them with a Digital Store Network Implementation, and in this role the Program Manager will assist with tactical redesign/reset of the program, reset the program with key stakeholders and project team, and lead the project through to completion. Sound like you? If you are interested in working for a company who fosters a great, friendly collaborative culture, along with being one of the most recognized and iconic businesses in Oregon, then look no further! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
Project manager Requirements
- Status Reports w/Project Sponsor and Owner - PMO and Digital Program
- Maintain issues/risk/deliverables/action items spreadsheet, including following up with assigned people as well as scheduling and facilitating meetings to get resolution.
- Meeting minutes for select meetings. Over the next 3 months facilitate a tactical redesign and facilitate across vendors and our company
- Manage overall Project Plan across multiple work tracks
Ongoing Program Management:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specific to messaging for executive leadership
- Vendor Management skills - hold vendor project and program managers accountable for commitments, maintain strong healthy relations between our company and Vendors. Ability to navigate difficult negotiations and bring key decisions in timely fashion to Stakeholders
- Expertise in managing and reporting on project budget
- Meeting facilitation - drive to outcome, hold people accountable
- Technical background leading infrastructure projects (Desired)