Location: Portland, OR
Our partner is a leader in the Automated Digital Marketing space, building the next generation platform, using the newest technology and practices to build a microservice based enterprise application in a distributed cloud based architecture. Passionate about cutting-edge technology? Enjoy the fast pace of an Agile environment? They’re looking for the best and the brightest to join their team of world class Engineers. Sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
What we seek – what you will get to do:
We’re looking for engineers who want to dive in and learn, who understand the elegance of simplicity, and who thrive working in a collaborative agile environment.
This position is a great one for new graduates with strong coding skills or developers with up to two years of professional experience.
A Candidate Must Have:
• An understanding of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and how to leverage RESTful APIs.
• Worked as a frontend engineer professionally.
• Worked with a frontend library professionally (React, Angular, Vue, etc)
• Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
• Worked with a node package tool such as (NPM, JSPM, Yarn, etc)
• Used Git
• Used CSS management and compiling tools (Sass, Less, etc)
• The ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative agile environment.
• High self-motivation and direction, with keen attention to detail.
The Perfect Candidate Would Have:
• 2 years of professional React development
• Experience working with shared components/libraries across multiple apps
• Experience working in a TDD (Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behavior Driven Development) environment
• Some full stack experience, specifically with Java
Experience and Education:
The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through various types of experiences, education and training and are typically obtained through a college degree or equivalent professional experience.
Some of the technologies we use:
Java 8, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, Maven/Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, Vault, Terraform,