Location: Portland, OR
Our client serves Automotive Dealerships, including Heavy Equipment, Agriculture, RVs and others throughout North America and around the world. Their solutions enhance the customer experience and helps dealers better manage their business. Their priority is to make it easier for dealerships to excel by developing integrated technology that optimizes, streamlines, and assists daily operations, all backed by data derived business insight. If this sounds like the challenge you seek - Please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Our engineering team is looking for talented engineers with a passion for their craft to join our growing team. This is a unique role which will have a material impact on the success and quality of a new software product with enormous growth potential. Our Product is highly visible within the organization and provides excellent growth and development opportunities. If you like fast-paced environments, engineering challenges, participating in key engineering decisions, and want to leave your personal mark on a software product, this team is right for you.
This engineering team works on innovative new software that is used by car dealers to manage their operations, take care of their customers, and interact with the manufacturers. We are building our new software on the foundation of our rich automotive industry knowledge, experience, and current market presence. If you recently ordered a Ferrari, or a Ford, you likely have used at least one of our products!
As a Front End Engineer you will help to create our next generation of enterprise class software solutions. If you have worked on bringing a large software product to market, or have a desire to gain this experience, this role might be perfect for you.
· Partner with our UX team and API engineers to develop a best in class user experience
· Build reusable components in React
· Conduct code reviews, scope and estimate requirements, educate and mentor engineers
· Prioritize and solve problems in a fast paced environment
· Stay current with UI trends and ensure our UI components don’t fall behind
· 5+ years building high-quality presentation layers
· 2+ years of experience in React
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
· Experience working with distributed teams
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a Performance Engineer
· Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
· Proficiency with Java SpringBoot
· Experience with Node.js
· Experience with Web services (REST)
· Ability to work full stack
In the next few years our goal is to completely revolutionize the entire car buying process for the dealer, the consumer and all other parties involved. Imagine being able to research, select, negotiate, get financed and have your dream ride delivered to your door, all from the convenience of your couch! No other company can put together the end-to end experience we can. And this is our primary focus at this point.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We know you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.