Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the local leaders in the Software Consulting business. Your experience as a Software Engineer will be directly helping a major local company achieve and complete their software initiatives. If working in a consultative/agency organization helping to complete projects and creating custom software solutions excites you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Those that tend to do well here
• Work well in team-oriented environments and enjoy collaboration
• Provide technical and cultural “lift” to the team
• Are good at “figuring stuff out” when everything is not well explained or known
• Good with ambiguity
• Understand who to ask and what to ask
• Self starters who take the initiative
• Able to work independently with minimal guidance
• Stable management. Highly mature agile shop.
• Opportunity for long term impact at one of our clients, including fundamental work flow changes.
• This team is clear about the work they’re doing and how to do the work.
• Supportive of people learning new technology. High recognition culture.
Responsibilities (or non-Technical Requirements):
• 5+ years’ experience
• Straight shooting, honest, open communication
• Help with junior developers to grow talent and mentor
• 8+ years of Java (must be Java expert)
• 2+ years cloud experience, AWS preferred
• Dev Ops experience preferred