Location: Beaverton, OR
Our client is one of the local leaders in the Software Consulting business. Your experience as a Full Stack Engineer will be directly helping a major local company achieve and complete their software initiatives. If working in a consultative/agency organization helping to complete projects and creating custom software solutions excites you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
· Stable management. Highly mature agile shop.
· Opportunity for long term impact with one our clients including fundamental work flow changes.
· This team is clear about the work they’re doing and how to do the work. Supportive of people learning new technology. High recognition culture.
Responsibilities (or non-Technical Requirements)
· 5+ years’ experience
· Straight shooting, honest, open communication
· Help with junior developers to grow talent and mentor
· 5+ years of Java (must be Java expert)
· 2+ years cloud experience, AWS preferred
· Dev Ops experience preferred
Those that tend to do well here
· Work well in team-oriented environments and enjoy collaboration
· Provide technical and cultural “lift” to the team
· Are good at “figuring stuff out” when everything is not well explained or known
· Good with ambiguity
· Understand who to ask and what to ask
· Self starters who take the initiative
· Able to work independently with minimal guidance