Location: Portland, OR
Our partner is a leader in theSaaS based Automated Digital Marketing space, building the next generation platform, using the newest technology and practices to build a microservice based enterprise application in a distributed cloud based architecture. Passionate about cutting-edge technology? Enjoy the fast pace of an Agile environment? They’re looking for the best and the brightest to join their team of world class Engineers. Sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
What we seek – what you will get to do:
A Senior Software Engineer for SaaS Enterprise with the following skills and experience:
· Lean and Agile Systems Thinker who can work in a highly collaborative, fast paced, co-located team of teams as they innovate the systems and services of a next generation digital marketing platform for large enterprise clients.
· Works with developers and product management to define and implement enterprise systems that ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
· Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build an enterprise system for a SaaS based enterprise application that is resilient, available, performant, compliant and attractive to clients engaged in the production, tracking and management of creative assets, analytical results, and marketing campaigns.
· Implements integrated software, hardware, hybrid cloud and mobile solutions.
· Demonstrates innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
· Provides support for all system testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing, user acceptance testing, security scanning and penetration testing.
· A minimum of five years experience in Java enterprise development
· Experience with most of the following technologies:
o Web Services Integrations (REST and SOAP)
o Traditional SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
o NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc)
o Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
o Hadoop ecosystem
o Containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc)
o Message Queues (Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, etc)
o Build tools (Maven/Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
o Experience with CRM a bonus.