We’re looking to add thoughtful problem solvers with people skills to our engineering team. The team is small, nimble, highly skilled and collaborative. We are working to deliver better healthcare outcomes for our growing populations, while reducing costs. We practice code-based prototyping, RSpec test development, and pull request code reviews (ticket tracking, acceptance testing, etc.) to produce high-quality code and improve our products. Please send your resume to email@example.com. We value diversity in the workplace and strongly encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you.
Job Type: FTE
Applicants should have:
- Familiarity with AWS, from managing to optimizing large cloud deployments
- Familiarity with AWS networking and security configuration
- Familiarity with Chef (or similar)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Preferably, you’ve managed a Rails app and a PostgreSQL database or two, but we’ll teach you if not.
- Professional industry experience
We value team members from all disciplines and backgrounds who:
- Can self-manage; when given a goal, can focus and create
- Cares about our clients and patients, not just the code
- Willing to keep learning new tools and languages
- Cares about doing good work; likes to improve practices
- Able communicator; willing to help teammates make informed choices
- Able to work constructively in a group