Location: Portland, OR
If you’re a Business Systems Analyst with proficiency in testing and especially coordination of UAT, we’d love to speak with you. This role also includes a fair amount of collaboration with business users, so your soft skills are absolutely crucial. If you want to work for a company that truly makes a difference in the ‘Renewable’ world, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
Under the general supervision of the Sr. Operations Manager, the Business Systems Analyst performs regression testing and manages user acceptance testing of our applications and data.
· Analyzes and documents how systems and databases are designed and how they currently function against business requirements.
· Works proactively with the users and IT staff to understand business requirements and document acceptance criteria of implemented solutions.
· Coordinates user acceptance testing against documented acceptance criteria.
· Tests applications and changes.
· Maintains accurate documentation on all application testing.
· Trains users for user acceptance testing and documents usage guidelines and procedures.
· Minimum three years of previous experience as a business systems analyst or similar role.
· Five years of IT experience.
· Experience as a business systems analyst responsible for testing on an Agile development team
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the information technology field.
· Demonstrated experience in systems, data and business analysis.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to accommodate various data quality considerations
· Experience providing software-related customer support and training to a non-technical user base.
· Demonstrated ability to verbally, and in writing, communicate in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
· Experience managing small to medium size projects.
· Demonstrated ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.